Spring cleaning/ baby items blog sale



 Welcome to my blog sale.  

Things to know: 

I am in Star Valley. 

Everything comes from a pet free/ smoke free home.

If you are interested in anything you see, please do not leave a comment on the Facebook posting, because you will never receive a reply.  I do not have access to the Facebook. Please contact me through email moo2u2ok@yahoo.com, or text me @ Three07-880-two nine 84

I only take cash.  Sorry, no venmo or checks.

I will try to respond as quickly as I can.  I will be courteous in keeping appointments, and if it doesn't work out, I will communicate with you in a timely manner.  I expect the same from prospective buyers.

If I already have a scheduled appointment for an item, I will keep other interested buyers informed if the item is sold, or if the appointment fell through.

I will mark an item as sold, once I have cash in hand.

Check back weekly, because I will post new items, as I spring clean my house.




18 Month REI Snow pants
No rips or tears
Inside is polar fleece
Great Condition Still repels water
$10




Carters 2T girls snow pants
No Rips or tears
 Water Repellency OK
$2








Boys Sperry Top Sider 
Upper Leather
2.5 W
Reg. $50
Selling at $20





Chicco Keyfit 22 Infant car seat
Great condition
Only used by one infant
Expires May 2024
No accidents
Reg. Price $200
Selling at $80
Base alone at retail costs $80



Noah's Ark Little people 
Includes everything you see here
$10







Thomas train and track 
plastic 
$5



Snug fit Baby carrier
$5




Heavy glass ball lamp
Works great
$10





Leather Swivel Solid wood office chair
$60
OBO







Graco Booster 5pt harness carseat
Expired 
No Accidents
If you need something to get by
FREE





Baby push walker
Front part detachable
Needs new batteries
Barn door by cow button is broken
Everything else works great
SOLD







Bassett
Solid Cherry Wood desk 
$600 
$500
OBO
If you buy the desk, we will throw the Leather Office chair in for free


                                         


                                   

Plastic Truck
SOLD




Mr. Potato head set
2 regular potatoes
2 small potatoes
And you can decorate the big potatoe
$15




3 bags of Magic Tracks
and one working car
$20
$15

                                                   


Princess Marshmallow Chair
Good condition
$12
$8



Work boots
Good condition
Size 10 XW
See pictures for details
$50
OBO

                                                    



Baby girl clothes 0-24mo.   
Blankets and burp clothes
Baby headbands
Brands: Carters, Gymboree, Just one you by Carters, OshKosh,
Children' Place, Old Navy
 Stuffed Grocery Sack of clothes  $15 $10
Stuffed Tall garbage sack of clothes $25 $20
Or single pieces $.75






Drop Side Crib Converted to stationary side by 
Manufacture
$10
Free!!!!!!!