Saturday, March 17, 2012

I think I am going to try the ... blogging thing.

I have been at war with myself for a year now trying to decided on whether or not to blog.

Why I want to ... well for one thing I would really like to share what my religion is, and how it has influenced my life for the better.  There are also times I just want to share what I have learned through experience, and to help friends and family "feel up to date" in my life, and just share day to day goings ons about me and my sweet little family.
However, I know I might just "soapbox" about things I know nothing about, or when my family needs me I feel a greater desire to service my blog, (I already have Facebook to thank for realizing such a weakness). Then there is the ever growing fear of stalkers that might use my info. for whatever their twisted minds can concoct.  I know I could make my blog private, but that would defeat my first purpose of why I want to blog.  I also don't want to have the upkeep of two blogs either.  So ... I guess I will venture on this new frontier and see how it goes.

1 comment: